I have moved 3 times in the last year and working with Our Family Moving has by far been the best experience I have had. John and Joey in the office are both incredibly professional, easy to reach and upfront. No hidden cost or surprises with this team.
Excellent service, punctuality and customer attention. Joey immediately responded to my request and within two days, I was already completing my moving which involved picking up boxes and furniture at 3 different locations. Everything went flawless.
I worked with Jon to move a very expensive 3D Printer (500 lbs, the size of a fridge) from Boca to Hollywood FL. Him and his team were on time, fast delivery, with zero scratches on my machine. I will work with them for all my future moving needs.
I was so happy with my experience with Our Family Moving! Maddox and Dre were FAST, efficient and very careful. Everything went just as scheduled and we got done earlier than expected. I am recommending this company to everyone!
Thank you to Our Family Moving! From our first inquiry for a quote all the way through moving day they did a great job! Prompt, polite and the owners even call during the move to make sure everything is going well.
Lindel and Garnet went above and beyond for us, and they came in under the anticipated moving price, by quite a bit. They loaded all of our furniture with care and delivered to our new house, a local move. Once there, they brought in all of out things and put them where they needed to go.
I first found the company online and contacted the owner Jon who was incredibly helpful and gave the estimates and availability immediately. They were absolutely amazing! Hopefully we won’t be moving for awhile but would definitely work with their company again!
Find answers and general information
A list of frequently asked questions to help you understand how it works.
1. How is the cost of my move determined?
There are a number of variables that will influence the cost of your move. At OurFamily Moving And Storage we consider these four major factors:
1. Services elected
2. Total number of items
3. Access: (Is the property a single family home with an easily accessible driveway? or is it a condo on the 15th Floor of a building with freight elevator access?) Access will be assessed at origin of the pick up as well as at the final destination.
4. Rate of movement
If you have any further questions related to Residential Commercial Florida Moving call us and speak to one of our relocation consultants who can discuss pricing options further. We look forward to you becoming Our friend, Our Neighbor, Our Family.
2. How to avoid headaches on moving day?
1. Schedule your move with our moving company well in advance (30 days or More) of your moving date. We will be sure the proper crew and moving truck are reserved. Our peak months are in the summer. The 1st and last days of every month are busy for us well.
2. If you wish to save money and perform some of your own packing, buy professional packing supplies from us or another supplier. Your possessions can be damaged in transit if they are stored in inappropriate boxes and carriers.
3. Set aside enough time to perform your own packing well in advance of the moving day.
4. Pack up a special “Last on Truck, first off truck” box. Include light bulbs, a flashlight, water, a favorite toy for children, one set of towels and linens, coffee pot, etc. You may want to take this special box in the car with you.
5. Visit the official USPS change of address website and change your address, don’t forget to shut off utilities.
6. Dispose of all flammables, combustibles such as matches, aerosol cans, paint, thinner, etc. Drain all the fuel from mowers and other equipment. Please be advised we wont transport propane tanks in any condition.
7. If you are moving items of extraordinary value or antiques, obtain a written appraisal of such items to verify value.
8. Don’t micro manage the move. It’s a good idea to stay nearby and to monitor what is going on. However, professional movers know what they are doing. They are specially trained to handle your personal goods with care and speed.
9. Be courteous and professional to the crew. They are moving your possessions. While it is not necessary to offer them water or sodas during the move, these acts of kindness are important for establishing a positive relationship with our moving team.
10. Keep a copy of all your documentation in the event it is necessary to file a damage claim.
3. Is OFMS licensed and insured?
Yes, at Our Family Moving And Storage we are fully licensed and insured.
4. Protect your move "Your rights and responsibilities" booklet.